HAM Test This Saturday

  • ae5eo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
      We will hold a test session this Saturday at 10:00 in the EOC. Cost is $15 to take the test.
    • wcm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
        Hello,

        See you at Texas City on Saturday. I may miss the net tonight.

         KD5ZMM
        Walter Mosley

        We will hold a test session this Saturday at 10:00 in the EOC. Cost is $15 to take the test.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)