Tuesday's Face to Face Meeting

  • ae5eo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 8:17 AM
      This coming Tuesday night at 7 we will have our face to face meeting in the EOC. On the agenda to discuss will be the CERT rodeo on February 9 and the Gator Ride March 2.
      We need all the help we can get for the Gator Ride. Carl K5CWC is taking the truck to the CERT Rodeo and will need help that day.
      Please plan to attend this important meeting.
      I have placed in the files section the latest assignments.
      Ken