Re: [baarclub] BK 2050 RF generator manuals

  • John Price
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1 11:22 AM
    Do you have this schematic?

    --- On Wed, 8/1/12, Ginny <samcompton@...> wrote:

    From: Ginny <samcompton@...>
    Subject: [baarclub] BK 2050 RF generator manuals
    To: baarclub@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2012, 1:45 AM

    I am looking for a copy of manuals/schematic for BK 2050 RF Generator.

    tks.

    Sam

  • kf5izo
    Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6 9:23 AM
      Sam,

      Did you ever get the manual on this?

      Thanks.

      --- In baarclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ginny" <samcompton@...> wrote:

      > I am looking for a copy of manuals/schematic for BK 2050 RF Generator.
      >
      > tks.
      >
      > Sam

    • Sam Compton
      Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6 9:37 AM

        Not yet.

        There appears to be one available on the internet for money, but I was hoping to scrounge a free one somewhere.

        If not, then I will probably buy one.

        I did find a schematic on line, but it is huge and not been able to figure out how to reduce it for printing.

        > I am looking for a copy of manuals/schematic for BK 2050 RF Generator.
        >
        > tks.
        >
        > Sam

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • kf5izo
        Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6 9:40 AM
          I have some contacts from work that may be able to help.

          If you can hold off a day or so, I can see if I can get the owner and service manuals.

          Thanks.
        • Sam Compton
          Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6 9:48 AM

            that would be great. Tks.

            Message 6 of 10 , Aug 6 10:02 AM
              Sam,

              I was able to get a manual for you.

              Here is a download link:

              https://www.pco2.com/v/vspfiles/downloadables/2050_manual.pdf

              Hope this helps.

              Thanks.
            • Sam Compton
              Message 7 of 10 , Aug 6 10:07 AM

                WOW!!

                That was fast. What search engine or filter did you use?

                I was coming up empty handed with Google.

                thanks again.

                Message 8 of 10 , Aug 6 10:09 AM
                  It was from one of my BK contacts directly.

                  -- Thanks,

                  Robert Gonzales, KF5IZO
                  Sales&  Marketing
                  Process Control Outlet
                  281/421-1321

                  Message 9 of 10 , Aug 6 10:23 AM

                    That is what I would call a good search engine. LOL

                    I am also trying to source a banana to BNC adapter for the generator.

                    Does anyone make those anymore?