Re: [baarclub] Save The Date

  • John Longnecker
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2011
      If I'm off you can count on my help.
      N5ZBI - Lil John

      From: ae5eo <kbh1977@...>
      To: baarclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 6:12 PM
      Subject: [baarclub] Save The Date

      The 2nd annual Health and Safety Fair put on by the City of Baytown will be held Saturday October 22, 2011. It will be held at Goose Creek Memorial High School again this year. Time will be from 10:00- 14:00.
      We will have the truck there for the community to see. We will set up some antennas and operate from the truck.
      Let me know if you can attend. Set up will begin at 08:30.
      Ken AE5EO

    • John Price
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2011
        Count me in.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2011
          Hello All,

               I may have to work over tonight, and miss the club meeting. When the HealthFair date gets closer, I will let you know if I am available. Have fun.....

          73's

          Walter
          kd5zmm