300 ft slope on Field Day Saturday

  • kc5jmu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hey, this is to anyone who worked with me installing the 300 foot slope we put up on Saturday. Anyone besides me come home with about a billion chigger bites on their legs? I think that field we ran the wire out to must have been completly infested!

      scratch
      scratch
      itch
      claw
    • Don Galaway
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        --- In baarclub@yahoogroups.com, "kc5jmu" <kc5jmu@...> wrote:

        > Hey, this is to anyone who worked with me installing the 300 foot slope we put up on Saturday. Anyone besides me come home with about a billion chigger bites on their legs? I think that field we ran the wire out to must have been completly infested!
        >
        > scratch
        > scratch
        > itch
        > claw

        Ah, the joys of Field Day.

        Wish I could have been there with you fellas, but other duties called. Sounds like you had a great time.

        Don NV5X
      • John Longnecker
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
          No problems here, they must just like you...