Tuesday's Meeting

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
      At Tuesday's meeting we will have a critique of the Gator Ride. Also we need to pick a location to have field day.
      See you at 7,
      Ken
    • Mark Budro
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
        I will not be able to make the meeting. My daughter has a ballgame and mother in law has a birthday.

        Mark
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 3 , May 29 10:34 AM
          At our upcoming meeting we need to discuss field day. Come with your ideas and thoughts.
          Also the EOC station is back in service.
          Ken