Getting Started

  • Randy Brewer
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3 8:36 AM
      I'll be putting the rest of the names in tonight hopefully.

      It's a START ! ! !

      Randy
    • Don Galaway
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3 8:43 AM
        Randy,
        I'll be happy to co-moderate if you would like.  Just point me in the right direction and I'll play with it.
        Don

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4 8:19 AM

          You are already a “Moderator” with full edit, approval, and deletion capability.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4 8:23 AM
            I don't know where that came from.  I sent that message several days ago. ???
            Don

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4 8:28 AM

              Maybe it went ‘long-path’….   J