Looking for an arrangement

  • Bphive@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      Hey folks,

      Cloud Nine, UC Santa Cruz's a cappella group, is searching desperately for an arrangement of "Pomp and Circumstance" for College Nine's graduation ceremony. Does anyone know where we can find such an arrangement? Any tips at all would be appreciated!

      -Brian from Cloud Nine
    • bhakti
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        i'm looking for a "special arrangement" too, but i think i'll need to
        turn to different lists for that...

        Bphive@... wrote:

        > Hey folks,
        >
        > Cloud Nine, UC Santa Cruz's a cappella group, is searching desperately for an arrangement of "Pomp and Circumstance" for College Nine's graduation ceremony. Does anyone know where we can find such an arrangement? Any tips at all would be appreciated!
        >
        > -Brian from Cloud Nine
        >
        > ba-acappella: The Bay Area A Cappella Community
        > http://www.baac.net

      • Deke Sharon
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2002
          There's an SATB arrangement of it in the "Songs for All Occasions"
          songbook, which can be ordered at www.casa.org.

          :)

          D http://www.totalvocal.com
          E http://www.housejacks.com