WATCH THE NATIONAL FINALS HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES ON MAY 4 2002

  • armando robles
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 1:39 PM
      Dear Acappella Fans and Enthusiasts,
      Once more, I would like to invite you all to this
      spectacular Acapplla showdown of the country's 8
      regional winners competing for the National Finals
      Harmony Sweepstakes Acappella on May 4 8PM at the
      Marin Veterans Auditorium in San Rafael. As you know,
      our Bay Area's representative is the dynamic vocal
      trio from the Philippines, III OF A KIND. And it will
      be something to see and hear them, and of course all
      the rest too.
      You can visit the website : www.singers.com (klik on
      Harmony Sweepstakes, then klik on 2002 Schedule).
      Hope to see you all there. All the Best to our
      Acappella groups out there.. Sincerely, Armando
      Robles

      http://health.yahoo.com