Need choristers for Patience at Lyric San Jose

  • ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1 12:35 PM
      Dear fellow Bay Area a cappella enthusiasts and singers:

      I have the pleasure of being cast as Bunthorne, in Lyric Theatre's
      summer production of Patience, which runs June 22-30 at the Mont-
      gomery Theatre in San Jose.

      We are short in number for both male and female choristers, so I
      am making a personal appeal to the a cappella soul in you: there is
      a lovely a cappella chorus number in the Act I finale; and both the
      men's and women's choruses are great fun! For more information on
      this Gilbert & Sullivan comic opera spoofing the aesthetic movement
      in England during the late 19th century, visit Lyric's Web site:
      www.lyrictheatre.org.

      If you are available and interested, please contact Chris Frye at
      choralcrf@... or 408-733-8122 right away.

      Thanks very much.
      Cheers,
      Ken Malucelli