Male Singers Wanted

  • Tammy Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2002
      Please forward this audition announcement to anyone you think might
      be interested. -tammy

      --
      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)459-5229 Work * (831)459-3188 Fax

      SCATS MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.