SF vocal ensemble, Musaic, seeks first tenor

  • Andy Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      Musaic, a San Francisco vocal ensemble, is seeking a first tenor with
      excellent vocal skills and interest in singing a broad range of great
      a cappella music.

      Our current repertoire includes sacred music, jazz arrangements,
      Negro spirituals, seasonal songs, and contemporary masterpieces. We
      choose music that challenges and pleases us to share with our growing
      audiences. We currently plan to have two major performances in 2002,
      with performances in smaller venues to meet our goals of singing for
      our local community.

      For more information and contact information, please visit our
      website at: http://www.clerestory.com/musaicsf/. If you are
      interested in auditioning, please call us at 415-552-6898.