Vocal Jazz Group seeks Tenor/Baritone

  • alma542000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      Con Alma is a vocal jazz sextet performing eclectic arrangements of
      jazz standards that include some acapella, some accompanied by a full
      rhythm section with horns. We perform in and around
      Berkeley/Oakland/SF. We are looking to replace a tenor/baritone
      singer. We hope to find someone with jazz choral experience and good
      soloing skills. If you are interested, please contact Richard
      Kalman, the music director. He can be reached at: richkalman@...
      or 510-524-6797. Our next gig will probably be in April.