The House Jacks - on TV Thursday Morning!

  • tina@housejacks.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      -~-~-~- News Flash from The House Jacks -~-~-~-

      This just in! The House Jacks will be appearing on the "Mornings On 2" show on FOX tomorrow (Thursday) morning at approximately 8:45 a.m. Tune in so we can sing in your living room, our very favorite venue.

      Also, there are still tickets available for Friday's show at our second-most favorite venue, the Freight and Salvage in Berkeley. Though the Saturday show is sold out, it's not too late to get your House Jacks fix this weekend. Get 'em now!

      here's the deets:

      Friday, March 8 and Saturday, March 9
      FREIGHT AND SALVAGE COFFEEHOUSE
      1111 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA 94702
      (near the corner of University Ave and San Pablo Ave, just off I-80)

      Showtime: 8:00 pm
      All ages!

      Tix: $16.50 in advance, $17.50 at door

      Info: 510-548-1761
      http://www.freightandsalvage.org

      To pre-order:
      Friday, March 8 tix:
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=detail&event=288406
      Saturday, March 9 tix:
      officially sold out, although there may be a few standing-room-only tix for sale at the door.

      As many of you know, these concert usually tickets sell quickly. Please get your posse together and order tickets soon, as we'd hate to miss you!

      And as always, check out www.housejacks.com for the latest word.

      Thanks for your support. See you at the concert!

      THE HOUSE JACKS ~ rock band without instruments
      ~ http://www.housejacks.com ~

      check our website for soundclips and CD information