TENOR wanted for FLYING WITHOUT INSTRUMENTS (S.F.)

  • mitchell dyck
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 2:32 PM
      FLYING WITHOUT INSTRUMENTS is looking for a tenor. Looking for:
      * Good energy
      * Good blend
      * Solo abilities
      * Ability to read music (to learn stuff at home)
      * Desire to sing LOTS of kinds of music!
      * VP, arranging, marketing a plus

      We're 8-9 mixed voice a capella ensemble, we sing old music and new music, we rehearse weekly in SF, we put on our own concerts 1-2x/yr + other gigs.

      Email fwi_sings@..., or call Beth 415 564 8066. Website www.home.earthlink.net/~fwi_sings.

      I apologize if some of you get this message twice from different lists!