The House Jacks - Berkeley, March 8 & 9

  • tina@housejacks.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Happy spring, House Jacks-ful people!

      As much of the country is braving the cold weather, we Bay Area folk are enjoying the end of rainy winter, and the beginning of the ten-month Warm Season. It's good to be here! What better way to celebrate than the tuny groovings of a House Jacks concert? And so the Freight has arranged two concerts for your listening pleasure:

      When: Friday, March 8, 8:00 pm and Saturday, March 9, 8:00 pm
      Where: Freight and Salvage Coffee House
      1111 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA 94702
      (near the corner of University Ave and San Pablo Ave,
      just off I-80)
      Who: All ages!
      Info: 510-548-1761
      http://www.freightandsalvage.org
      Tix: $16.50 in advance, $17.50 at door

      To order:
      Friday, March 8 tix:
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=detail&event=288406
      Saturday, March 9 tix:
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=detail&event=288405

      As many of you know, these concert usually tickets sell quickly. Please get your posse together and order tickets soon, as we'd hate to miss you!

      And as always, check out www.housejacks.com for the latest word.

      Thanks for your support. See you at the concert!

      The House Jacks - rock band without instruments

      for soundclips and CD information, surf on over to our website at http://www.housejacks.com