Flemish Masters, Mar 16-17, Berkeley/Palo Alto, Baroque Choral Guild

  • Simona Nass
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      My chorus is performing some truly wonderful pieces. Hope some of you
      can make it to the concert. -S.

      Baroque Choral Guild presents FLEMISH MASTERS

      Hear the Baroque Choral Guild Chorus perform exquisite, rarely-heard music
      of Renaissance giants and modern Dutch composers. Sanford Dole conducts
      "Flemish Masters," featuring works written in the consummate Renaissance
      style of Josquin, Lassus and Sweelinck along with examples of the rich
      contemporary choral output from the Netherlands (Henk Badings, Ton de Leeuw).

      8:00 pm, March 16th at First United Methodist in Palo Alto
      7:30 pm, March 17th at First Congregational in Berkeley

      Tickets are $20 general and $15 senior/student at the door. Buy them in
      advance from a chorister and pay the $15 "family" rate.

      For information, phone Baroque Choral Guild at 408.733.8110 or check
      www.bcg.org