World Acappellafest in Los Angeles, Saturday October 17

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 1998
      Hi folks,

      For the real a capp. enthusiasts out there, or if you are going to be down
      in LA anyway, I got a flyer on the World Acappellafest happening down there
      on Sat. Oct. 17th. Looks like quite a big lineup:

      Afternoon concert: Nylons, Bobs, Alley Cats, spiral mouth, House Jacks

      Evening concert: Rockapella, Blenders, Knudsen Bros.

      They list the toll-free number 1-877-ACA-PELA (1-877-222-7352), or
      www.worldacappella.org for more info. Tix are $30-200, including both
      shows. (And the $200 seats get 20 big-spenders on-stage seats,
      mingling with the artists, and a private VIP party that no doubt will
      have littl' pieces of bread with littl' pieces of stuff on 'em :)

      --Michael