ALTO and TENOR needed/Oakland East Bay

  • Fran├žoise Chanut
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2002
      ALTO and TENOR needed to join Sacred and Profane, an a cappella
      chamber chorus based in the East Bay, under the direction of Eduardo
      Mendelievich.

      Rehearsals are Monday evenings in the Rockridge, Oakland, area.
      Concerts are May 18 and 19. The Spring program includes Jannequin,
      Brahms, Mendelssohn and Kodaly.

      RUSH! We're looking to fill the spot within the next week or so.
      Good musicianship and commitment to our rehearsal and concert
      schedule required.
      Please visit sacredprofane.org for more info on S&P's current and past seasons.

      Contact eduline@... or chanut@... to schedule an audition.
      --
      Francoise Chanut,
      Secretary,