Who Wants A Serenade on Valentine's Day?

  • sparckl@snout.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      DAZZLE YOUR SWEETHEART WITH A VALENTINE'S SERENADE!

      ** Seven tuxedoed men will sing a cappella love songs
      where, when, and to whom you choose on the 14th. **

      Surprise your beloved with an unforgettable V-Day
      gift: a serenade by THE RICHTER SCALES, San
      Francisco's premier men's a cappella singing group!

      Imagine your sweetheart's reaction when seven tuxedoed
      men show up at the San Francisco location of your
      choosing and burst into a three song serenade.

      Male or female, straight or gay: we'll sing to anyone
      with the finesse and class that's gotten us hired to
      perform at events thrown by the SF Symphony and Mayor
      Willie Brown.

      We'll give your sweetie a recording of the serenade
      and with Polaroid photos to commemorate it forever.
      For a small additional fee we'll deliver roses and/or
      chocolates along with our gift of song.

      Name the time & place (and arrange access for us if
      required), and we'll do the rest.

      Reserve your afternoon and evening time slots soon.
      They're limited and will sell out! Call Eric Allen at
      (650) 248-5214 for details on pricing and
      availability.

      Recommend us to your friends! We'll pay a finder's
      fee of $20 per serenade you help us arrange.

      Listen to our singing in advance. Downloadable
      recordings are available at our web site:
      http://www.richterscales.com

      --RS--