questions

  • Smita Vakil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2002
      Hi -
      I'm looking for information on two things that I'm hoping some of you folks
      can help with.

      a) I'm looking for a vocal instructor. I'm looking for someone who can
      provide classical training but still has time for trying new/fun stuff.
      I'm in the south bay but would be willing to take lessons in the city as
      well. Can anyone recommend someone who's taking students?

      b) I'm looking for an acapella group to sing with for fun. I've tried Urban
      Harmony, and need something a little more - ideally a group of
      people that want to sing, perform, improve and have fun, and practice ~once
      a week. I'm a barbershop lead with 3 years of sweet adeline
      experience and some musical theatre. . . (can sing soprano and alto)

      Any help is appreciated.