2 upcoming free BOHICA performances and a *Special Announcement*

  • saralabatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      The next month will be a busy one for BOHICA. We have 2 free
      performances upcoming and some very exciting news!

      Free performance number 1:

      When: Monday, January 28th, 7:30 PM
      Where: Books Inc. - 301 Castro Street in Mountain View. Come browse
      books, drink coffee and hear us sing!
      How much: *FREE*

      Free performance number 2:

      When: Monday, February 4th, 8:00 PM
      Where: Dana Street Roasting Company - 744 W. Dana Street in Mountain
      View (conveniently right across the street from Books Inc, so you can
      just stay there for the whole week!).
      How much: *FREE*

      I know many of you have thought that you are just waiting for BOHICA
      to have a concert on a night you have free. Well, here are two free
      concerts on Monday, The Free-est Day of the Week(tm). BOHICA CDs
      (only $5!) will be available at both concerts. BOHICA T-shirts,
      action figures, trading cards, breakfast cereal, erotic calendar, and
      BOHICA -The Game! are not yet available.

      And now, the exciting news:

      We have been selected to participate in the bay area regional of the
      Harmony Sweepstakes! We are very excited to be making our Harmony
      Sweeps debut, and we hope lots of you will come cheer us on!

      When: Saturday, February 23rd, 8:00 PM
      Where: Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco - Right next to the
      Exploratorium. For directions, see www.palaceoffinearts.org
      How much: Tickets are $17 and it is reserved seating. How do I get
      tickets: Tickets are available from the City Box Office at
      415-392-4400, or from www.tickets.com
      For more information see http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      For more information, pictures, and soundclips of BOHICA, see
      www.bohica-acappella.com

      Sara
      BOHICA