Windham Voices, Feb 9-10 Santa Cruz

  • Tammy Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      Windham Voices
      The new elite women's a cappella ensemble directed by June Barber &
      Kit Birskovich.

      Works of Birskovich, Kodaly, Poulenc and others.

      Saturday February 9, 8:00p.m.
      Sunday February 10, 4:00pm

      Mission Santa Cruz Chapel
      126 High Street Santa Cruz

      $8.00 Donation at the door
      --
      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)459-5229 Work * (831)459-3188 Fax

      SCATS MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.