Dave Worm taking on new students

  • Mark Baum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2002
      Hi folkses,

      The wonderful Dave Worm, of SoVoSo, Voicestra, Glass House, and other
      wonderful groups, asked me to let you all know that he's interested in
      taking on more students. I've worked with him for over three years and
      celebrate his skill, patience, and kindness as a teacher -- we spend most of
      our time together doing duet improvs, but he's also coached me on songs,
      worked on vocal percussion, and given me exercises for vocal technique and
      musicianship. I'd recommend him to anyone, from beginners to pros.

      He teaches out of his house in Adam's Point, Oakland. You can reach him at
      510-465-4475. If you have any questions for me, feel free to call me at
      510-625-8733 or email me directly at elkalina@....

      Cheers!

      Mark Baum