Amateur East Bay (Walnut Creek) Group Needs Male Voice

  • Peter Commons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Vocal Interchange, a small amateur a cappella group centered in Walnut
      Creek, is looking for another male voice. A cappella experience is desired
      but not required. So is vocal percussion experience and/or interest. Range
      should be at least F-F.

      Vocal Interchange rehearses once a week in Walnut Creek and likes to perform
      wherever we can find people who want to listen. Our music is focused on 70s,
      80s, and 90s pop (Eagles, Yes, They Might Be Giants,...) but also includes
      some Jazz, R&B, traditional a cappella arrangements, and "fun" songs, too.
      We're a small group (5 people) of mostly 30-somethings with busy real lives
      who have decided to carve out part of our week for some seriously fun a
      cappella.

      For more information or to set up a time to audition, please contact Peter
      Commons at auditions@....