HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES TIX for Sat May 9

  • Andrew Lea
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 1998
      [Moderator's note: sigh. I tried to solicit those
      who had tickets to sell last week, but of course nobody
      could *possibly* decide whether they were going to be able
      to use their tickets until the last minute. Oh well.]

      AVAILABLE FOR TONIGHT'S SHOW: 4 EXTRA TICKETS TO THE HARMONY
      SWEEPSTAKES AT THE MARIN VETERAN'S AUDITORIUM IN SAN RAFAEL AT 8PM.

      25th row. (That's darn good.)

      If you want them, e-mail me with your phone # by 5pm today. We can
      figure out where to meet, etc.

      Andy Lea
      droo@...