Kinsey Sicks Seek Professional Performers!

  • ksicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2001
      WANNA PERFORM WITH THE KINSEY SICKS?

      Now that we've had understudies for our Off-Broadway show, we've become

      spoiled! And with offers for runs and appearances popping up all over the

      place, we need experienced and talented singers who are able to travel and

      perform with us, including for full-time extended runs!

      The ideal Kinsey Kandidate will be of professional quality and have the

      following skills:

      * excellent vocal and harmonizing skills (prior a cappella experience is a

      big plus)

      * ability to learn music quickly (sight reading a plus)

      * professional performing experience

      * all vocal ranges sought -- strong falsetto required

      * improvisational and comedic skills

      * comfort with drag

      * availability for extensive touring; willingness to make availability for

      Kinsey performances a top priority

      * ability to start soon

      * familiarity with the Kinsey Sicks

      * good interpersonal skills

      * questionable sense of humor

      AUDITIONS: Please let us know which of the following you will be available

      for:

      NEW YORK: Sunday, December 30

      SAN FRANCISCO: January, date TBA

      If you're interested and believe you have the professional-level skills that

      we seek (hey, someone in the group has got to have them), please send a

      cover letter detailing your interest and availability, along with

      performance resume (including vocal range), by email to ksicks@.... We

      look forward to hearing from you!

      And stay tuned, folks -- we Kinseys may be appalling audiences in your town

      soon!

      Smooches,

      The Kinsey Sicks

      reply, stating, "I'm swamped with rehearsals for my interpretive dance piece

      with John Ashcroft", or words to that effect.