Kinsey Sicks Seek Professional Performers!
- WANNA PERFORM WITH THE KINSEY SICKS?
Now that we've had understudies for our Off-Broadway show, we've become
spoiled! And with offers for runs and appearances popping up all over the
place, we need experienced and talented singers who are able to travel and
perform with us, including for full-time extended runs!
The ideal Kinsey Kandidate will be of professional quality and have the
* excellent vocal and harmonizing skills (prior a cappella experience is a
* ability to learn music quickly (sight reading a plus)
* professional performing experience
* all vocal ranges sought -- strong falsetto required
* improvisational and comedic skills
* comfort with drag
* availability for extensive touring; willingness to make availability for
Kinsey performances a top priority
* ability to start soon
* familiarity with the Kinsey Sicks
* good interpersonal skills
* questionable sense of humor
AUDITIONS: Please let us know which of the following you will be available
NEW YORK: Sunday, December 30
SAN FRANCISCO: January, date TBA
If you're interested and believe you have the professional-level skills that
we seek (hey, someone in the group has got to have them), please send a
cover letter detailing your interest and availability, along with
performance resume (including vocal range), by email to ksicks@.... We
look forward to hearing from you!
And stay tuned, folks -- we Kinseys may be appalling audiences in your town
The Kinsey Sicks
If you wish to be removed from The Kinsey Sicks' mailing list, please hit
reply, stating, "I'm swamped with rehearsals for my interpretive dance piece
with John Ashcroft", or words to that effect.