Sweet Deliverance

  • psale@parker.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2001
      Sweet Deliverance is a contemporary acappella gospel quartet looking for
      venues in the bay area. Can anyone help with contacts, acappella venues,
      or any applicable information. We appreciate your time and help.

      If you have information, please contact me at:

      Paul Sale
      psale@...
    • psale@parker.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2002
        Upcoming concert in Merced!!

        Join Sweet Deliverance for an unbelievable worship experience at Calvary
        Assembly of God in Merced on June 30 at 10 AM. Sweet Deliverance is a
        Professional Christian A Cappella Vocal Band that has been touring on a
        part-time basis for over 20 years. Don't miss it!!

        For more information contact:

        Paul Sale
        psale@...
        209.575.7447

        PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged.
        It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting
        business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
        the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from
        your system. Thank you for your cooperation.
      • psale@parker.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 3:03 PM
          Upcoming concerts for Sweet Deliverance!!

          08/07 - Calvary Temple, 1601 Coffee Road, Modesto, 7 PM - FREE CONCERT,
          call 209.529.7346 for more info.

          08/10 - Central Valley Celebration, Applegate Park, Merced, 1 PM - FREE
          CONCERT, call 209.723.2395 for more info.

          08/17 - CrossRoads Christian Church, 1035 Rogge Road, Salinas, 7 PM - FREE
          CONCERT, call 831.444.9104 for more info.

          08/24 - College Church of Christ, 1284 East Bullard Ave, Fresno, 9 PM -
          FREE CONCERT, call 559.439.6530 for more info.

          09/11 - We'll Never Forget Memorial Service, Shelter Cove, 4204 Dale Road,
          Modesto - call 209.567.3200 for more info.

          We'll e-mail additional concerts as they get closer. Come check out the
          best Christian a cappella has to offer.

          Later,
          Paul Sale
          Sweet Deliverance Manager