FYI - A Cappella Always updated

  • Eric Mueller
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2001
      Hi all, FYI, just added a bunch of new tracks to A Cappella Always, my 24/7
      all-a cappella Internet radio station.

      Tune in for new stuff from Five O'Clock Shadow, measureXmeasure, The Nylons,
      the USC SoCal VoCals, the University of Michigan Amazin' Blue, the
      University of Rochester Midnight Ramblers, and Acappellago.

      http://www.ericmueller.org/acappella/

      thanks,
      Eric (former tenor/baritone, "Press Any Key," Berkeley, CA)

      --
      Eric Mueller, eric@...

      tune into A Cappella Always, the 24/7 all-a cappella Internet radio station!
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
        Hi all, FYI, just added a bunch of new tracks to A Cappella Always, the 24/7
        all-a cappella Internet radio station.

        Tune in for great holiday classics from the Jubliation Singers, m*pact and
        *N Sync (hey, why not? they can do a cappella right...), plus a few live
        tracks off the House Jacks' new CD, "Drive."

        http://www.ericmueller.org/acappella/

        thanks,
        Eric (former tenor/baritone, "Press Any Key," Berkeley, CA)

        --
        Eric Mueller, eric@...

        A Cappella Always
        8581 Santa Monica Bl. Suite 477