West Coast Showcase

  • Amy Merrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2001
      I just wanted to remind everyone to come out to the West Coast A Cappella
      Showcase on the UC Berkeley campus, hosted by and featuring the California
      Golden Overtones and UC Men's Octet. It includes a cappella groups from
      UCLA, USC, UCSB, Stanford, Univ. of Oregon, and more! It promises to be a
      great show, and will be different each night. Don't miss it!

      When: Friday and Saturday, November 9 and 10, at 8 PM.
      Where: Wheeler Auditorium, UC Berkeley
      How much: $6 for students (of any age), $10 General.

      Hope to see you there!