West Coast Summit concert tickets

  • jlsalgado@alumni.stanford.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001
      Hi all,

      Sorry for the mass email, but it turns out that I have a family event
      conflicting with the West Coast Summit concert this Saturday evening.
      I therefore have two tickets available, and if someone could take
      them off my hands, I'd really love it.

      The show is on Saturday the 10th at 8pm in the Marin Veterans'
      Memorial Auditorium in San Rafael. The seats are pretty good:
      row 21, seats 12 and 14 (second section, 5th(?) row, a few
      seats right of center) at the face value of $45 ($22.50 each).