Showcase

  • Amy Merrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001

      My name is Amy and I am a member of the UC Berkeley California Golden Overtones, an all-female a cappella group. Our group placed 2nd in the nation at last years NCCA competition of collegiate a cappella, making us the top all-female college group in the nation. We are hosting a showcase, along with the award-winning UC Men's Octet, on Friday and Saturday, November 9 and 10. It will be held in Wheeler Auditorium on the UC Berkeley campus, and will feature other groups as well, including the Cal Jazz Choir, the University of Oregon's On the Rocks, the USC SoCal Vocals, and more. It is guaranteed to be an amazing show, so don't miss out!  Tickets are $6 for students (of any school), $10 for adults.  For more information, call (510)642-3880.  Hope to see you there!