Peninsula Men's Holiday Chorus

  • Charles Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2001
      Music is an important part of our holiday tradition. This year men of all
      ages and faiths who love to sing are invited to join the Peninsula Men's
      Holiday Chorus, a community-wide a cappella group that will make several
      public appearances in the area including the Mountain View Tree Lighting
      Ceremony. The group will perform holiday music arranged in men's four-part
      harmony.

      This fun, informal group is open to male singers of all levels and
      experience. The Holiday Chorus will rehearse five Tuesday nights from 7:30
      to 9:00 p.m. starting October 30 through November 27 at the Cubberley
      Community Center, 4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, Room M-2 (behind
      Cubberley Theater). The repertoire will be seven familiar holiday songs in
      the barbershop style. Music will be used at all performances and white
      shirts and black pants with whatever seasonal accessories you want are the
      uniform for the day.

      We hope you can take time to join the Peninsula Men's Holiday Chorus and
      share the joy of the season. For more information, please contact Al Ward
      at (650) 969-1882 or visit our web site at www.barbershop-harmony.org.
    • Charles Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
        PENINSULA MEN'S HOLIDAY CHORUS STARTS REHEARSALS OCT. 28

        The Third Annual Peninsula Men's Holiday Chorus is an informal
        a cappella group open to male singers of all levels and experience.
        We provide music and vocal instruction. The Holiday Chorus will
        perform holiday music arranged in men's four-part harmony.

        Where to meet:
        Cubberley Community Center
        4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, Room M-2
        (Behind the Cubberley Theater)

        When to meet:
        7:30 to 9:00 Tuesday nights starting October 28, 2003

        Performances:
        Include City of Mountain View Tree Lighting Ceremony and Filoli
        Mansion. More performances and details to come.

        For more information:
        E-mail us at holidaychorus@...
        Contact Al Ward at (650) 917-2100
        Visit our web site at www.barbershop-harmony.org