Tons O' Harmony looking for talented BIG people!

  • Greg Casper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2001
      Hey all you BIG guys out there....

      We're a SF Bay Area acapella group looking for BIG guys.... No one under 250
      pounds considered! We're putting together the quintissential ANTI hip guy
      group. We're over 40, overweight and overcome with the desire to perform!
      We're looking for PROFESSIONAL level voices, a baritone and one or two
      tenors, preferrably one with an incredibly high falsetto or a legit
      counter-tenor, who are BIG. Also need a top notch vocal percussionist who
      can carry the WEIGHT. We have plans, drive, talent and BULK... and are
      looking for the same.

      We are currently 6' 365 pound tenor and 6'3" 540 pound legit bass. We have
      professional stage and opera experience, as well as years of professional
      acapella experience. WE ARE SERIOUS about this. We intend to be INCREDIBLY
      vocally talented and have TONS of fun at the same time.

      If you have what we're looking for... LET'S DO LUNCH !!! Email me with your
      interest and qualifications at gcasper@...