A cappella bookkeeper wanted

  • MACappella@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001
      I realize this seems a bit off-topic, but I really would prefer someone who
      has some familiarity with the a cappella world:

      The International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella is looking for a
      bookkeeper. Our last one is on a six-month cruise. (Yah, I know, life sucks,
      hunh?)

      The ICCA is a 25-show international a cappella competition with more than
      1,000 participating singers in 108 groups each year. Our shows take place
      around the U.S. and in Canada, including two here in the Bay Area each year.

      The position is part-time, about five hours a week (more if necessary),
      starting in December and running until May, covering the bulk of our season.
      Person is responsible for keeping track of cheques coming in, working with
      the regional producers and international director to assemble complete
      numbers on the event, paying and writing invoices.

      Days are up to you - you'd be working out of my home office in Alameda - and
      so long as you don't mind me making noise behind you, I'm completely amenable
      to them being Monday afternoon, Saturday morning, what have you.

      Salary and other details available upon request.

      Please call 510-865-7224 or email VarsityVocalsHQ@... for more
      information.

      Jessika Diamond