Bass singer and Vocal percussionist wanted

  • g.mcelwee@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2001
      Well established acappella group is looking for a bass singer and a
      vocal percussionist. We sing r&b, jazz,rock,gospel and some
      originals. We are looking for singers who are talented, funky and
      interested in having some fun. Currently we gig in the Bay Area at
      least once a month and rehearse 2x per week. If you are interested in
      auditioning please respond to this email with your name and a phone
      number where you can be reached. Also let us know whether you want to
      audition for bass or vocal perc. Hope to hear from you soon! Gwen