Tenor wanted: zooligans are at it again!

  • kpurchase@lightwavemicro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2001
      speedzoo is looking for a lead/tenor!

      Have a blast while stretching those creativity neurons in your brain!

      SPEEDZOO is a well-established contemporary group - four men and one
      woman - founded firmly on the principles of always having fun while
      singing whatever we happen to fall in love with - from contemporary
      rock/pop to folk, R&B, bluegrass, jazz, classical, and of course
      original tunes. Since we have an established repertoire, we usually
      spend rehearsal time on creative endeavors including songwriting,
      spontaneously making up arrangements of popular songs, improvising,
      and inventing new wierd sounds. speedzoo is a group with a sense of
      community - our friendships are as strong as our voices.

      We meet in Mountain View about once a week.

      To learn more, visit our frightfully out-of-date website at
      www.speedzoo.com, and please email Ken at ken@... or call
      650-965-4832:

      Thanks!
      Ken, Damon, Lisa and Joel of speedzoo!