Stanford Harmonics 10 Year Reunion Concert

  • Matthew Kaufman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      You heard right � it�s the Stanford Harmonics' 10th
      Birthday!

      To celebrate our 10 years we are holding a concert
      with all of our current members and alumni on Sunday,
      October 14th from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Kresge
      Auditorium at Stanford University.

      It's going to be lots of fun so don't miss out.
      Tickets are only $3 presale (they'll be $5 general
      admission at the door, $4 for students). They can be
      ordered right now at:

      http://www.stanfordharmonics.com/reunion.html

      A campus map and directions can also be found at the
      web site. If you have any questions, feel free to
      contact me at stanfordharmonics@....

      We can't wait to see you there!

      Matthew Kaufman
      Stanford Harmonics, '93-'99