On Final Approach: Flying Without Instruments!

  • Randy Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Taxiing up to a stage near you, FLYING WITHOUT INSTRUMENTS: eight voices
      singing a cappella music from Byrd to the B-52s!

      We're proud to announce our fall concert cycle, with music from
      Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, Claude Debussy, Cowboy Junkies, and even the
      Saturday morning cartoons. Also featured will be an original composition
      you won't forget, comedy and arrangements in the inimitable FWI style,
      and flashy choreography, too.

      Friday, Oct. 12, 8:30 PM
      St. Albans Social Hall
      1501 Washington @ Curtis