upcoming Making Waves shows, including tonight

  • irinarivkin@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2001
      Upcoming Performances of Irina Rivkin & Making Waves

      Last minute addition to our schedule (we just opened for Laura Love
      at Rose Street, and now . . .)
      10/7 Making Waves is opening for Laura Love at Espresso Garden Café
      (we're doing a 25-min. set). 7:30 pm. 814 S. Bascom, San Jose, Info
      (408) 298-0808. I'm sorry that very few of you will get this email
      in time to go to that show. If you do, say hi and let us know you
      got the email in time :o)

      Other shows:
      10/11 Celebration of Nat'l Coming Out Day at UC Berkeley. 5-7pm
      Making Waves & Erika Luckett. Patio of Anthony Hall. Sponsored by
      Graduate Women's Project & Graduate Minority Students' Project. Free,
      all welcome.

      10/12, Friday, 8pm ~ House Concert in Bolinas, Irina Rivkin & Making
      Waves, and Marca Cassity. Info/location: mzdossie@e...

      10/14 Not a concert, but a women's original songs jam at Rose Street
      House of Music, hosted by Irina & Kim of Making Waves. Come jam with
      us! 7-9 pm, following the 6pm Rose Street volunteer's meeting :o)

      10/26 Irina Rivkin opens solo for Woody Simmons at Rose Street House
      of Music. 8 p.m. 1839 Rose Street, Berkeley. Info: (510) 594-4000
      ext MUS www.rosestreetmusic.com

      And, for those who plan early:
      November 3 & 4, MW opening for SONiA in Sacramento 11/3 and at Rose
      Street 11/4, 7:30 pm. Details TBA.
      November 9-11 (Irina Rivkin, Marjorie Richards, Amy Roberts and TBA
      in musical community mini-tour, in & around Seattle, WA)
      Dec. 1 ~ Making Waves performs a full set (50-60 minutes), co-bill
      with Weird Sisters of Rosin Coven, at Rose Street

      Making Waves is Irina Rivkin, Rebecca Crump, and Kim Hoeninghaus,
      singing out truth in 3-part harmony!