Richter Scales seeking T1, T2, Bass

  • Mark Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2001
      Want to join a men's a cappella singing group in San
      Francisco? Know anyone who might be?

      The Richter Scales of San Francisco are 14 members
      strong. We're looking for a T1, a T2, and a Bass.

      We are fun-loving late 20s & early 30s SF Bay
      professionals who sang a cappella in school. Our
      priorities are to sing well and have fun.

      We rehearse Thursday evenings from 7:30 to 10:30 PM in
      the city, and sing about 1 gig per month.

      Recent gigs have included:
      * singing at black-tie fundraising events
      * singing at SF Symphony events
      * singing to packed rooms of friends at Irish pubs

      Auditions will be held on the evening of Thursday
      11/1.

      To sign up for an audition, email Mark Casey at
      mcasey@.... Also, don't forget to:

      Visit our web site:
      http://www.richterscales.com

      Join our our mailing list: