Upcoming Solstice concerts

  • Sheryl Kaskowitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
      [Some people may not have received this message because of an e-mail snafu.
      Sorry for the late notice, and apologies to anyone who is receiving it for
      the second time.]

      --

      Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know what Solstice is up to this Fall:

      *****
      10/5/01: COFFEE CATZ IN SEBASTOPOL
      Tell your friends up north -- we are the featured performers at the "First
      Friday" Women's Salon/Open Mike this Friday at Coffee Catz in Sebastopol.
      Hosted by comedian Mary Carouba, First Friday continues its tradition of
      featuring up-and-coming artists as well as established performers on the
      first Friday of each month.

      Friday, October 5
      8 pm
      Coffee Catz, 6761 Sebastopol Avenue, Sebastopol
      Admission: $5 (benefitting the Gayle Remick Fund For Youth at The United Way)
      Reservations recommended: (707) 887-0409
      ******

      ******
      save the date!
      11/10/01: WEST COAST A CAPPELLA SUMMIT, SAN RAFAEL
      We are thrilled to be included as a headlining group at the Ninth Annual
      West Coast A Cappella Summit, the largest gathering of a cappella
      enthusiasts in the U.S. We'll be sharing the stage with some big names in
      the a cappella world (The Bobs, M-pact, Acoustix, and Sixth Wave), so we
      hope you can come cheer us on and enjoy a fantastic evening that will truly
      showcase what the human voice can do.

      Saturday, November 10
      8 pm
      Marin Center, Veteran's Memorial Auditorium, 3501 Civic Center Drive, San
      Rafael
      Admission: $22.50
      Tickets available at the Marin Center Box Office at (415) 472-3500 or
      http://www.ticketmaster.com

      For more information, call 415-455-8602 or visit
      http://www.singers.com/summit.html
      ******

      If you'd like to be removed from this list, just send us an e-mail telling
      us so. We hope to see you soon!

      Solstice, a female vocal ensemble
      http://www.earthwaterrecords.com/solstice
      solstice@...