bands needed - Santa Cruz Voices Across America

  • Tammy Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2001
      SCATS is planning to sponsor a Voices Across America concert on
      Sunday Sept 30, noon - 2pm and we'd like to have one or two more
      bands participate. Anyone want to come down to Santa Cruz and spend
      an afternoon in the sun/fog to sing for healing, harmony and unity?

      Call me...
      tammy
      --
      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)459-5229 Work * (831)459-3188 Fax

      SCATS MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.