VocaMotion at The Capitola Art & Wine Festival

  • Jonathan Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2001
      VocaMotion, 4-person a cappella group from Santa Cruz, will be singing
      at the Capitola Art & Wine Festival on the Esplanade Stage (backstage is
      the Monterey Bay) on Sunday, September 16, from 11am to noon. It's a
      wonderful venue, and we've been enjoying this annual gig for the past
      few years. Come soak up some sun and harmony at one of the most
      beautiful places on earth. Of course, before and after the performance,
      you can enjoy the best the Santa Cruz area has to offer in wine and art.
      And if that is not enough, it is FREE! Well, not the wine, or the art,
      but we are.

      If you've been wondering where we've been recently, well, we've been
      working on new material, some originals and new arrangements, which we
      will humbly offer at the Festival. We are pulling together new material
      for a new CD, so be the first on your block to say you heard it already!

      For more info and directions, check out:

      http://www.capitolachamber.com/artwine.html

      See you there!

      Jonathan, Gail, Michael & Kath
      VocaMotion