Announcements for the KKUP Human Voice Show

  • Maggie McLoughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1998
      Dear Acappella Lovers:

      If you have an announcement you want aired on our show,
      please try to send it to ba-acappella BEFORE noon on Fridays
      before the week of the event. It has to come through the
      ba-acappella newsgroup, and sometimes it takes a while. If
      you want to get them to KKUP in a timely manner, feel
      free to send them directly to me. I'll forward them on
      to the rest of the crew on the show.

      Some of us have e-mail at work only, so we haven't been
      getting your messages in time read them on the air the week
      OF your events, rehearsals, etc.

      We want to include everyone, but we don't always get the
      messages until AFTER the show in question.

      Thanks.

      Maggie McLoughlin
      KKUP Human Voice Show Host (sometimes)

      Maggie@...