The House Jacks in Davis and Berkeley this week!

  • tina@housejacks.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hello again, fans and friends! This is the second message we've sent you
      this summer, so we'll keep it brief:

      The House Jacks 10th Anniversary Concerts Update -- New gig added in Davis!

      Tickets for our 10th Anniversary Concert at the Freight and Salvage of
      Berkeley, CA this Saturday are selling out. In fact, the 8:00pm show is
      completely sold out already! We'd hate to miss seeing you, so we're adding a
      show at the Palms Playhouse in Davis, CA, this THURSDAY and reminding you
      that there are still some tickets available for the early Freight show on
      Saturday. Here's the info on both:

      When: Thursday, September 6
      8:00 pm
      Where: THE PALMS PLAYHOUSE
      726 Drummond Ave., Davis, CA
      Who: All ages!
      Info: 530-756-8502
      http://www.palmsplayhouse.com
      (Driving directions are included at the very end of this message.)
      Tix: $15 at the door
      ORDER: Pre-order your Palms tickets by calling the Palms at (530) 756-8502.
      Reservations can be made ahead of time at this telephone number. They will
      accept only cash or checks at the door. Ticket price at the door is $15.00.

      Tickets can also be purchased in person at Tickets.com kiosks and retailers.
      Call (916) 766-2277 for the location of the nearest Tickets.com retailer.
      Tickets for this show cannot be purchased over the web.

      When: Saturday, September 8
      5:00 pm
      Where: THE FREIGHT AND SALVAGE COFFEEHOUSE
      1111 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA
      (near the corner of University Ave and San Pablo Ave, just off I-80)
      Who: All ages!
      Info: 510-548-1761
      http://www.freightandsalvage.com/2001/september/info_08.html
      Tix: $16.50 in advance, $17.50 at door
      ORDER: 5:00pm show:
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=detail&event=242680
      ( the 8:00 pm Freight show is sold out. )

      On these nights, the five of us -- Bert Bacco, Wes Carroll, Garth Kravits,
      Deke Sharon, and Austin Willacy -- will be celebrating the group's ten-year
      anniversary by singing some of the group's most popular songs from the past
      decade. And at one or both concerts, we may be joined by special guests!

      Please buy your tickets in advance, if possible. One show has already sold
      out, and we hate to turn people away at the door!

      Thanks for your support. See you at the concerts!

      The House Jacks
      http://www.housejacks.com

      (And, as promised, here are the directions to The Palms:

      From the east/south: I-80 towards Sacramento; go through Davis; Mace Blvd /
      Chiles Road exit; take the Chiles Road West lane, then go right onto Chiles
      Road, which parallels the freeway; go about 3/4 mile (backtracking 80).
      Follow the road as it veers left and go through the stop sign; the name of
      the road changes here to Drummond. The Palms is a few hundred feet ahead to
      your left, after the intersection.
      )