a cappella scene in San Francisco

  • Yoko Y
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2001
      Hello all,

      I'm Yoko. I'm Japanese, and an a cappella singer in
      Japan.

      I'm planning to go to San Francisco for do a cappella
      and study English. I have sung in a cappella groups
      for 4 years and really love a cappella music. "Doing a
      cappella in United States", it's one of my dream.

      Then I'm planning and gather infomation now, although
      I don't have information of San Francisco's a cappella
      scene very much. So I'm in touble with.

      If you know the infomation of it(websites, way of
      look for members, about acappella event, and so on),
      please e-mail me.
      I would like to put myself in the best place for a
      cappella.
      If you cooperate me, I'm very glad.

      Sincerely,

      Yoko