The House Jacks: 10th Anniv. Concert - Berkeley Sept 8!

  • tina@housejacks.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2001
      Hello, fans and friends! I can't believe it, but it's time for:

      The House Jacks 10th Anniversary Concert!

      Where:
      The Freight and Salvage Coffeehouse
      1111 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA
      (near the corner of University Ave and San Pablo Ave, just off
      I-80)

      When: Saturday, September 8
      TWO SHOWTIMES, 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm

      Info: Freight infoline: 510-548-1761
      http://www.freightandsalvage.org

      Tix: $16.50 in advance, $17.50 at door

      All Ages welcome!

      On this night, the five of us -- Bert Bacco, Deke Sharon, Garth Kravits, Wes
      Carroll, and Austin Willacy -- will be joined by past members including
      Andrew Chaikin, Tristan Bishop, and Rob Penn to celebrate the group's TEN
      YEAR anniversary. We'll be singing some of the group's most popular songs
      from the past decade.

      Since shows at the Freight and Salvage usually sell out, we recommend that
      you buy your tickets in advance, if possible. (Especially for the 8:00pm
      show!) We hate to turn people away at the door!

      Pre-order tickets now via Ticketweb:
      (they'll hold the tix at the door for you.)

      5:00 pm show tickets:
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=detail&event=242680

      8:00 pm show tickets:
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=detail&event=243219

      ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- -------------
      -------------
      For those of you who won't be in the area for the concert, here's the latest
      news for you on your favorite rock band without instruments:

      . We released a live album called Drive this year. It contains 17 tracks of
      previously unreleased material. Yep, all new songs! (Buy it at
      http://www.housejacks.com.)

      . We just finished our 12th (13th? we've lost count!) European Tour this
      year, celebrating the release of our second single ("Around") on the European
      airwaves.

      . We will tour Japan for the first time this fall (October 27th through
      November 2nd) -- keep an eye on the website if you will be in Japan during
      that time.

      . Our new version of "All You Need Is Love" is featured on a compilation of
      Beatles songs as reinterpreted by instrument-free bands, to be released this
      fall.

      Thanks for your support. See you at the concert!

      The House Jacks
      http://www.housejacks.com