Baritone Needed for Acapella jazz quintet

  • ayindeholmes@collegeclub.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 4:22 PM
      Can you sing baritone?

      Jazz a cappella quintet - "Straight Ahead" is looking for you! We're four
      ambitious, talented, and versatile singers looking for a fifth member. We
      rehearse 3 hours, twice a week. We're holding open auditions immediately.
      Quid Pro Quo:
      Basic familiarity w/jazz phrasing and genre, ability to scat
      sing/improvise, sight-read, cover bass parts, must have good ear.
      Interested? Call Jay Jordana for info and to schedule an
      audition --(408)655-0006.

      We make College Life better!
      Read roommate horror stories, view live student WebCams, get academic
      help, check out your school's class ratings and more! Visit the College
      Life channel: http://www.CollegeClub.com/channels/college/