Bass singer and vocal perc needed

  • g.mcelwee@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2001
      Hello everyone! The Irrationals are currently seeking a bass singer
      and a vocal percussionist. We are looking for funky, talented,
      creative singers. We perform mostly in the Bay Area at least 1-2 per
      month and released our first CD earlier this year. We sing r&b, jazz,
      pop, gospel and originals. If you are interested in auditioning,
      please call 510-845-1877 and leave your name and phone number. Or you
      can respond to this email. Hope to hear from you soon! Gwen